A Return To The Fang (A Painfully Slow W-i-P plog)

The Mad Hermit

Hello all.

In the last year, I've done a lot of soul searching and I've discovered why none of my DIY Codex Marines projects, or even my Imperial Guard project, have succeeded.

My heart just wasn't in it.

You see, a long time ago in the late 1990s I had done some work painting up a few starter boxes of Warhammer Fantasy stuff for the friendly, local game store that I used to frequent, and they paid me in store credit. I decided to use that store credit to make the jump from Necromunda fully into 40K and get myself started on an army.

The army I chose?

Space Wolves.

I've had dalliances with other armies in the years since, and I really do want to put together a nice Codex-following DIY Chapter and I really do love my Imperial Guard... but the Fang is calling me home.

So I've come crawling back to Fenris with my throat bared and my tail between my legs, seeking supplication and forgiveness for having ever strayed from the path.

So, it starts.

I'm starting out with a large (fifteen man) Blood Claws pack.

Of which I've finished two members of.

Soon as I can figure out how to post pictures... I'll start showing off my work.

Honestly, I can't understand why things aren't letting me post stuff from photobucket, but... I'm at a loss and I need sleep, so I'll try again later.

Watch this space.

I feel your pain, on both counts. I am also a notorious non-finisher of armies, although I never play games so it matters little... and I also am unable to paste links into the B&C. I ended up having to type out my links from photobucket (essentially the direct link text with [ img ] at the front and [ /img ] at the end) which takes aggggeeeessss. Not sure what the issue is either - maybe an admin will pop by and assist you (us!)...

Anyway, good luck with your blood claws. I reckon if you can get two units of troops done first, you're onto a winner with a full army!!

Look forward to pics.

Archived