Blackadder Proposes a Warmonger Titan of the Emperor Class

Blackadder

Based on my research on the Krakow Nativity creches;

I've decided to explore the feasibility of making a Warmonger Titan. 

The first effort will be modifications compatible with my Luteus Vexant Warlord Titan with completely interchangeable parts.

The second part of the project will be a complete Warmonger/Imperator 'stand on it's own' model.

The proposed height of the modified Warlord Warmonger will be 196 scale feet, about 60 scale meters tall or around 36 inches (0,91 meters. The later Imperator model may be a bit taller.

I can't wait to see how this new project of yours progresses, Blackadder! If your other titans are anything to go by it will be a feat that will go down in the history books :D Will you be including all the internal details like your Warlord? That would make for a wicked Kill Team game!

The Krakow creches would make for a very unique and interesting design, but IIRC Warmonger titans don't typically have cathedrals towers. The Imperator does, and is kitted for mid-long range destruction, but the Warmonger is kitted for long range, AA, & comms. The epic version also comes with a scout plane that launches from its back. Either way it will be awesome I'm sure!

From reading your other blogs I know you don't need any help, but my one suggestion would be to look up expanded PVC - I've been using it at work & hobby for a couple years and it's good stuff, it comes in a variety of densities from stiff as styrene sheets to almost as soft as balsa and a full sheet (4'x8') is substantially cheaper than the same quantity of styrene.

Good luck!

I can't wait to see how this new project of yours progresses, Blackadder! If your other titans are anything to go by it will be a feat that will go down in the history books biggrin.png Will you be including all the internal details like your Warlord? That would make for a wicked Kill Team game!

The Krakow creches would make for a very unique and interesting design, but IIRC Warmonger titans don't typically have cathedrals towers. The Imperator does, and is kitted for mid-long range destruction, but the Warmonger is kitted for long range, AA, & comms. The epic version also comes with a scout plane that launches from its back. Either way it will be awesome I'm sure!

From reading your other blogs I know you don't need any help, but my one suggestion would be to look up expanded PVC - I've been using it at work & hobby for a couple years and it's good stuff, it comes in a variety of densities from stiff as styrene sheets to almost as soft as balsa and a full sheet (4'x8') is substantially cheaper than the same quantity of styrene.

Good luck!

Always on the lookout for new materials 'Expanded PVC' sounds exotic I'll have to look into that not for the Warmonger but maybe for a Bio-titan I have in mind Thx, Example?

Can you be my father and teach me ohmy.png

LOL I know right?

Blackadder - your works are a true pleasure to watch unfold. Incredible craftsmanship, ingenuity and art.

Carry on.

Archived