Sanguine Strike Company

Charlo

I really don't like that box. I need the raven and the furioso, but the terminators and libby are useless for me. I wish that the box came with a tactical squad and sanguinary priest/captain instead. While it is good for some, it's not for me.

Too bad you don't live in the Netherlands.

I need the Terminators and could use the Librarian, but the Furioso and Raven are useless to me ;) haha

I think that is the best you can do: Buy the box with a friend who needs the stuff you don't want.

lol one of the RARE instances where GW bundles something and we get a saving and people still put up their arms 'this isn't good enough for me'. 

Some are just damned if they do and damned if they don't. 

It does seem odd, but i know at my local GW all the tac squads have been selling out within a few hours of the delivery, and the new termies just havent.  So it was probably a clear move to push them.  (on a related note the termies and libby are really not in demand due to Space Hulk.  If they had not of just released that then they would probably in higher demand as well.)

The saving is awesome, but it's more to get that saving I have to buy things I don't want to. But like was suggested, if this was a tactical box instead of the terms for the same price, so less of a saving even, it'd be an instant buy for me!

For sure - but for any collector or player of any army who has been around is surely going to have X unit that comes with a bundle. Can't please everyone. At the end of the day it's a saving on a package deal - which, finally, GW seems to be getting on board with. We all benefit from that.

I mean I think it's not a far cry to see they're trying to A) (as previously mentioned) push product that isn't selling like others and B) reach out to fresh meat who haven't started up yet.

Split the box with a buddy and then everyone wins.

Archived