HOR Kill Team- Fists of Vengeance

jimbo13

Hey everyone, I'm a new member and prior lurker of the forum. I'm a Heralds of Ruin Kill team player due to time and I get to focus more on my painting and construction. I've always considered myself more of a modeler than a painter so be kind. Here is my posting of my Kill team of 8 members of an Imperial Fists successor. Basically exiled IF's who take up the mantle of vengeance, aka Dorn as of the Iron Cage.

On to my models, A random spattering of bits into my team. Basic scheme is all Black with light purple highlights. I used a silver trim as well and a silver left fist. (I know it's Iron Hands, but I have different heraldry) I apologize for the poor picture quality and the shiny finish. I was stupid and tried to use a matte varnish to seal my coat. Terrible f***ing idea. It made my finished coat slightly frosty and shiny. Not what I was going for unfortunately but that being said that paint ain't ever getting chipped tongue.png All in all this is my first legitimate painted models that are reasonably done. I'm still working on highlighting and keeping it tight so to speak, my hands shake like Gene Wilder from "Blazing Saddles", but really. I'd love to hear comments and criticisms, suggestions especially and parts questions are welcome.

Sarge-

WP 20150105 013

Tac Marines-

WP 20150105 007

WP 20150105 008

WP 20150105 009

WP 20150105 012

Sternguard-

WP 20150105 011

WP 20150105 014

WP 20150105 015

Archived