Vote for Chaos Ascendant (post to change of forum name)

Lord Lee

Prefered Name for the Chaos Marine forum  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tenebris you asked for the petition so I decided to give you one (my New Years resolution was to try new things)

Chosen of Chaos, if you wish for our sub forum to be renamed so that we the mortal followers of the Dark Gods might appear ABOVE the Daemon sub forum on our front page please post your support here.

This post will be updated every few days with the names of all our brothers and sisters who vote so that the mighty Moderator Tenebris might take our call to those above.

Death to the False Emperor.

Lord Lee

List of the Damned (those who voted)

For

Lord Lee

Hushrong

Aspiringchaoschampion

Against

Lucio

This forum started out glorifying power armored warriors first and foremost. Seems proper and I am sure a true blooded CSM would want to be first in line for glory.

Sign me up for damnation! Death to the false emperor!

Point but you could always put a description under the title. Just like our own "Lost and the Damned -Traitor Guard Forces"

Ours would state it to be the 'Dominion of Chaos Space Marines' or something to that tune.

I fail to see the reason unless the board group name is also changed to "AAA x Realm of Chaos x" to place us above everyone else. tongue.png
Other than that this wouldn't change anything for me, Chaos Ascendant sounds nifty. But Chaos Space Marines work fine as it is, it's the same amount of clicks to get here anyway.

I am also in the Chaos Space Marine camp and I while I dislike to be the bearer of ill news I have already spoken at length with the top brass on the matter, yesterday. The answer was a no and the argument was as direct as it is simple. B&C is conforming the board to the army releases/official names and so on, hence they try to keep this aspect across the board. While I have presented the argument that Chaos Ascendant is a more encompassing term I have to agree with the admins that a point should be made for those people who are at their first grip with the game and usually require a clear reference on the board. Again I cannot disagree with the argument. 

Said that no one knows what the future holds thus I still ask you to vote. I consider it another form of feedback from the community. Since the boards are growing with its members it is only wise to keep in mind the wishes of the community. 

I've added a poll as a verbal vote doesn't always work properly.

Would you be so kind as to fix the typo in the poll? :P

I'm guessing that if this is a no, could it at least appear above Daemons in the list? We're the most important after all.

I am also in the Chaos Space Marine camp and I while I dislike to be the bearer of ill news I have already spoken at length with the top brass on the matter, yesterday. The answer was a no and the argument was as direct as it is simple. B&C is conforming the board to the army releases/official names and so on, hence they try to keep this aspect across the board. While I have presented the argument that Chaos Ascendant is a more encompassing term I have to agree with the admins that a point should be made for those people who are at their first grip with the game and usually require a clear reference on the board. Again I cannot disagree with the argument.  Said that no one knows what the future holds thus I still ask you to vote. I consider it another form of feedback from the community. Since the boards are growing with its members it is only wise to keep in mind the wishes of the community.

So no chance or danger then of being renamed "Abbadon's Barmy Army". Shame...

Archived