Scout Sniper Squad Grady - The Nobodies

Lemainus

Finished up my Iron Lions DIY chapter scouts yesterday, and wanted to share. Before we get started, though, any advice on taking better photos? My phone's camera isn't too shabby, so that's no excuse... but lighting! Some of you guys have *incredibly crisp and well snapped pictures*, and I'm just unable to get such sexy results. Anyway!

Sergeant Grady, leader of The Nobodies. SASR equipped, nonstandard sniper rifle.

Grady3

2nd in Command, Neens. Optical augmentation and visor make him the perfect Spotter for the initiates; be provides keen ballistic feedback for initiate shooters. 

Neens

Buster, the metalboxkiller

Buster

Wicked, the pointman - and Left Foot, Designated Marksman

Wicked And Left Foot

Roughneck, Flanking Security and Perimeter Control (With a non-company standard red target painted on his mask instead of a skull) and Creep, Designated Marksman, who thinks Roughneck is an insufferable twat.

Roughneck And Creep

The Nobodies.

The Nobodies 2

The Nobodies

Strike hard, from afar, and vanish. 

i like those gillies suites man, did you add em pre paint or post paint?

I did the tigerstriping and then came back around with the ghillie moss after everything was dry.

Photobox + White LED lights make the world of difference you can tell when you see my blog pictures both taken on my phone.

What did you use for the faces is that a balaclava or a Skull?

It is both!

http://madrobotminiatures.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9_10&products_id=76

Skulls painted on balaclavas.

I'll try to get some photobox pictures taken and posted. Thanks for the advice.  :]

Archived