Sanguinary priest with jumppack

elciedery

Brand New Sanguinary priest with jumppack On Orctown2

With new codex, I am changing my whole roster with jump units like death company and sanguinary guards.

I will post my new units when i complete. This is the start. Sanguanry priest with jumppack.

He will join Sanguinary guard with Dante, to provide ws1 and FNP.  

By the way, did they remove the other Sanguinary Priest models from the GW website? I couldn't find any of them (jump pack or normal) aside for the new kit.

AFAIK there never was a sanguinary priest with jump pack, the old one was footsloggin as well. Silly GW. I can't find the old one either.

Your paintjob looks great. I don't think combining robes with a jet engine is a good idea, but then again, I don't even particularly like robes on footslogging marines.

By the way, did they remove the other Sanguinary Priest models from the GW website? I couldn't find any of them (jump pack or normal) aside for the new kit.

AFAIK there never was a sanguinary priest with jump pack...

There was when you purchased it in the old school Honor Guard box whistlingW.gif

It also came with a unique torso for a techmarine too.

Still can't take the time to paint up that old banner. Since losing the option to make it a chapter banner, I've lost all interest in doing anything with it short of just completing the damn squad and deal with it.

Archived