Knight armaments

Trokair

As so many here, I rather like the idea of fielding my own small Household, but as yet none of the GW or Forgeworld Knights stand out to me as the ‘one’ I want to actually have. Now the body plan so far is a choice of two, which both look alright to me and I willing to go with either. So it boils down to the weapons.

So the question is; are there any other armaments in fluff/on the old Epic ones that do not yet have a model for the current range? I know that the original Errant had a hand/fist instead of a chainsword. I am hoping that there are and that they will eventually get made for the modern knight.

Take this with some salt, but I've heard some chatter that FW plans to release a Knight set with a different chassis desing to cover classes such as the Warden & Castellan, similar to the different variants on the Cerastus chassis - presumably with a couple of variant kits to cover different loadouts / configurations

Thank you all, so there are still some potential in the fluff as well as the hope that they will make new ones as well.

The Warden conversions look like they should be falling over, as the front looks unbalanced, the original even more so. Not so good.

I guess it is a case of wait and see what else is made.

Take this with some salt, but I've heard some chatter that FW plans to release a Knight set with a different chassis desing to cover classes such as the Warden & Castellan, similar to the different variants on the Cerastus chassis - presumably with a couple of variant kits to cover different loadouts / configurations

Oh lord, if they do this I will end up with so many damn knights. :P