Hello from Texas

Father Mehman

Well, guess I have to get used to Forum life again. Looks like a bunch of... Oh! Hello there! Didn't see you walk by this refreshment table. My name's Squishy. Now that that's over with, how about we have a little chat?

No, I joke. This isn't a sleazy early-20's bar or anything. This here is all about the death; mayhem; turnips.

A little about myself, eh? Alright. I've been in the hobby for a long bit and, between you and me, I've been through just about every army (except most of those filthy xenos). I've finally decided upon the Imperium of Man. I don't mean a part of it or something-- I want the whole thing. This is a massive undertaking that I'm sure some of you can well relate. As of late I've been building and painting Iron Hands, Astra Militarum, Militarum Tempestus, Grey Knights, Imperial Knights, Space Wolves, and Flesh Tearers. Yeah, last year was fun!

I'm mainly a painter. I've done the "hardcore" 40k and the "Tournament" scene in the past and, man, that was a laugh riot. Don't get me wrong-- I play... sometimes. Everything that has paint on it (and some without it) gets fielded. The joy of the hobby, in my eyes, is modeling, painting, and figuring out stories for each miniature.

Right now I'm about to start a Pre-Heresy Death Guard army and I couldn't be more excited!

Hail and welcome, brother! I'm impressed at your ambition - many people go through phases of playing different armies, no doubt, but to play one entire faction? Geez, I hope you've got patience to rival that ambition... :P

Archived