Adding a terminator squad, need some advice.

Helias_Tancred

Get a BA Assault Termies box, then mix and match everything, so you get two squads of Termies for the price of like 1.25 (since the kits in Deathstorm are clearly not full price).

I'm now trying to do this since I have a lot of tactical terminators already (from all editions of space hulk, Black Reach box and some metal models) and have no need for the additional tactical termies that came with the Deathstorm.However, I just ran into a problem: the shoulder pads are not fully interchangable! The ones in BA Assault Terminators box are slightly thinner and therefore the regular ones can't be used with the arms from BA specific box.Anyone managed to modify the parts to fit? Any advice? I suppose a part of the arm could be filed away.For reference, the BA assault termies box comes with 5 crux terminatus shoulder pads (for left arms) and 8 normal shoulder pads. So I would need to make 5+2 pads from the regular terminator box compatible.

I ran into the same issue. All I did was put the glue on and shove them down. Is it perfect? No, but you'd need to hold one side by side with a termie I didn't do that to to notice the difference in fit.

Archived