forgeworld BA terminator shoulder pads?

Gumb012

Looking to buy a set of these to make my terminators from deathstorm look a bit nicer, I know I could possibly pick up some pads online from the new assault kit but i like these a lot better, they really look cool. Just checking if anyone else has purchased these and whether you were satisfied? Want to make sure I don't have any weird disappointments like them being slightly too small to fit or something as I've seen people say some FW kits were made for older models and stuff like that.

Bought 2 sets (and a few singles for characters), really nice pads, they definitely fit, although like any resin bit, you will need to clean them up so just set aside some time to clean up all the little imperfections, its fairly easy with some fine sandpaper/file and greenstuff and/or liquid greenstuff.

They look more fancy to be honest, than the BA assault terminator kit, but i guess for a lot of people it is a cost thing, and it is cheaper (i think?) to get singles/set of the new plastic shoulders out of the assault kit, but look at the old codex for BA and see how their terminators look (the ones that have them) and tell me they don't look cooler then the new ones lol, the new ones are basically terminator sized tactical/death company shoulders, they look great, but the forgeworld ones look somehow cooler.

Archived