What is more dangerous for terminators?

Terkael

Not the most dangerous, but the most disheartening is the improperly performed teleportation ritual resulting in death on arrival.

Especially when caused by a single grot. At least it cannot happen to land raiders any longer.

Not the most dangerous, but the most disheartening is the improperly performed teleportation ritual resulting in death on arrival.

Especially when caused by a single grot. At least it cannot happen to land raiders any longer.

You just had to declare a deepstrike from reserve. All legal and above board.

Small-arms fire definitely. The greatest threat to my Terminators typically don't come from AP2 but from massed small-arms fire or from the sheer number of saves that have to be made. A least that's how it is in my experience, especially against Guard and the sheer number of lasgun shots they can pour into a 5-Man Terminator Squad.

Ones.  Seriously I swear there are days when it feels like I am rolling dice with six 'ones' pips on them. 

Some research has shown that smaller dice can roll 1s as badly as 28% of the time. Try using more solid/larger dice (but make sure they still roll smoothly).

Ones.  Seriously I swear there are days when it feels like I am rolling dice with six 'ones' pips on them. 

Some research has shown that smaller dice can roll 1s as badly as 28% of the time. Try using more solid/larger dice (but make sure they still roll smoothly).

I had a friend who, after a string of bad luck with termis, did some rolling tests and found that about half the time his dice rolled either 1 or 6. He stopped using those dice for his marines, put them in the tyranid box, as they were great for his genestealers. 

Bigger dice are the best! Or so I found against a Daemons player, who played with some large ones and was sorted for life.

Although I love my Nurgle ones...

Archived