Usefulness of another subforum

Larhendiel

It is said that if you know  your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles; if you do not know your enemies but do know yourself, you will win one and lose one; if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle.

Sun Tzu

I feel that we as a chapter that supposed to be excelling in strategy could use another sub forum but not for army lists but for expressing our experiences fighting different types of foes, a way to muse on their strengths, weaknesses and ways to deal with their threats.

In this sub forum we would have topics like Dark Eldars, where we share our experiences fighting them, or Necrons, and our experiences fighting them.

Because frankly, whenever I go to club and I do not know my opponent I silently hope that it will be someone using space marines, as I do know them and am familiar with their forces, while I do not know, nor understand xeno-tech nor am willing to since it is heresy :P

Would be a pretty cool idea.  I saw the idea for threads like this where based on the submissions, whoever is moderating the thread puts the "XXXXX Says this: <insert sage like advice here>" comments that come from the thread that people find the most helpful.

=][= As Chaplain Lucifer said already, the Tactica forum, Liber Victorum, and possibly the DA Army List sub forum would all be appropriate places to house things like this. Another sub forum would just dilute the tactics discussions further. =][=

Archived