Dark Angels taunts

DarkAngeal

Greetings my brothers, sons of the Lion.

As an unforgiven commander, I often find myself itching to challenge any who might face my might in personal combat. Sometimes, however, I find myself at a loss for words when thinking of how I might issue my challenge. Can you help me?

How should a son of the Lion insult inferior chapters, the tyrannic horde, the Eldar scum, and other such Xenos abominations to lure them into the range of my mace and the emperor's wrath?

As an unforgiven commander, I often find myself itching to challenge any who might face my might in personal combat. Sometimes, however, I find myself at a loss for words when thinking of how I might issue my challenge. Can you help me?

How should a son of the Lion insult inferior chapters, the tyrannic horde, the Eldar scum, and other such Xenos abominations to lure them into the range of my mace and the emperor's wrath?

try asking this question to players at your local stores (assuming you have them) i found out there was a website here for local players and a facebook page, now if i ever want a match i can ask if theres anyone with time and availability to play and now i get a match once every two-ish weeks

Did you mean in game character challenges? I'd say anything demeaning to their champion, just don't insult the player themselves..

i.e. "I Captain JGeils81 challenge(their warlord/character/leader) to personal combat! Face the Emperor's justice you traitor scum! For the Lion!(vs chaos)

But that's just my 2 cents... And I've yet to play a real game, for what it's worth that's how I'd do it

Well if they are of questionable loyalty.............never forgive never forget!

Personal favorite is to yell Xenos Scum!

When playing against guard I always throw out "You have been found wanting."

Playing other chapters I usually say something like "for the lion. First Legion!.................We have better toys!"

Something like that

How do the Sons of the Lion insult inferior Chapters?  Are you implying that the Emperor created anything in Space Marine form that was inferior?  Off to Cell 42 with you!

I think Alajos set the standard. Knights don't taunt, even faced with the worst kind of cheating, treacherous, dishonourable scum.

On a whim, Alajos tore the helm from his head. If this was the end, then by the Emperor’s blood, it would be done properly. He raised his blade in salute to them both, ceremonially kissing the hilt as he watched them come closer.

The blade lowered, at the ready.

‘I am Alajos,’ he told them. ‘Captain of the Ninth Order of the First Legion. Brother to all knights, son to one world, sworn to one lord.’

Sevatar lowered his halberd with a lance’s intent. The whirring teeth chewed air with a petulant whine. ‘I am Sevatar the Condemned,’ he growled, ‘and I will wear your skin as a cloak before dawn ruins the sky.’

‘Come then,’ Alajos chuckled, though never in life had he felt less like laughing.

- "Behold swine of the galaxy Belial comes to take your heart!"

- "Come forth you pitiful louse, pride cometh before you fall!"

- "Want to learn how Horus felt in his final moments?"

- "My blade yearns for your blood! Step forward if you be a man!"

- "Look well on my works ye mighty and despair"

- "If you would fight my brothers, with the rest of your galatic filth, surely you wouldn't begrudge a Space marine his due... Engarde!"  

- "You should have stuck to dancing Eldar, for now you have danced your last."

This is the Deathwing, the most powerful first company in the galaxy. In all the excitement I forgot if I teleported five squads or six. Do you feel lucky heretic? Well, do you?

Fix them with your most penetrating stare and hiss "heretic!" at them. Works against any army because this is 40k. Everyone's a heretic in someone's eyes, and we're the Dark Angels; everyone's ALWAYS a heretic in our eyes!

Archived