Black Templars Razorback

averykess

Not bad at all. Gotta love Forgeworld's decals and bitz. They're doing most of the work, but you still have good OSL skills and crisp enough highlights (not to mention smooth white) to take proper credit for a job well done. smile.png

A damn fine job, but there are some issues around the edges of the brass cross on the turret, and I think the exhaust housings could use some highlights.

The only FW on this is the rear door and one purity seal on the front. The rear door had some issues, the biggest one being it was about 1/16" too short. I cut the hinge pins off and just glued it shut. I then glued a piece of plastic rod into the hinge holes and along the bottom of the door.

The side doors and front glacis are the GW BT upgrade kit. The decals are all custom made. biggrin.png

Anyone with an inkjet printer can do this!  The decals were done with the $10 Testors kit from Hobby Lobby.

I've seen some pretty negative reviews on that product I think.  But your decals seemed to have come out fine.

Actually come to think of it maybe like the other decals I've DL from B&C I could make similar decals with the 8x11 decal paper I have and clear coat.  Thank you for the idea.

Anyone with an inkjet printer can do this!  The decals were done with the $10 Testors kit from Hobby Lobby.

I've seen some pretty negative reviews on that product I think.  But your decals seemed to have come out fine.

Actually come to think of it maybe like the other decals I've DL from B&C I could make similar decals with the 8x11 decal paper I have and clear coat.  Thank you for the idea.

The biggest complaint about the Testor's kit is the price.  The half sheets in the Testor's products are identical to the full sheets that Bare-Metal Foil Co. sells.

Archived