Fabalah's Wallpapers

Fabalah

Good evening!

So this year I wanted to challenge myself to do at least one wallpaper a month. I thought I would start from the beginning, with the Dark Angels. My inspiration for this wallpaper was the destruction of Caliban and the creation of The Rock. I hope you all enjoy my first wallpaper this year!

http://tarvick.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/DarkAngelsBNC.jpg

Oh, you can download the wallpaper here --> http://tarvick.com/archives/3375 ... enjoy! smile.png

- Fabalah

I'm not going to lie, these are some really awesome banners you have here, ma'am. 

Very well done with a high production quality. 

I think, honestly, what makes me enjoy these pieces the most, is how subtle they are. Obviously there is the chapter/legion symbol and some times a quote, but there's no ships, no Space marines, nothing 40k related. Just well chosen space pieces with the subtle filters. There's nothing overtly Dark Angel about this wallpaper, save the icon and the banner, but you look at it and it reminds you of the asteroid field that Caliban now is. Its a minimalist style that I really appreciate. 

In fact, your Word Bearer banner is now currently my wallpaper.

Well done.

P.S. The Rainbow/Prism Warriors one is my absolute favorite. 

@Firepower,

Thanks for the feedback, I agree it does look slightly off - should have make the banner more curved, would have fixed this problem BUT... whats done is done. happy.png

@ Slipstreams,

WELL, you might not have to wait four months! My goal is to do at least one per month.. sooo hopefully it wont be that long! heh laugh.png I'm working on the next one as we speak!

@Noctus Cornix,

Thanks, I'm glad you are enjoying my wallpapers! Also I know I haven't put other sizes of my old Word Bearer wallpaper out there, so let me know if you would like a certain screen resolution size and I can conjure it up for you.

I really like this one happy.png

It'll never better a certain one though! laugh.png The Rainbow Warrior one is the wall paper on both of my laptops, phone and my tablet wub.png

I'm looking forward to the Emperor’s Children one. Will it be Pre-Heresy?

Archived