More DA rumours

Chaplain Lucifer

Until Atia creates a thread titled "Rumours - Dark Angels" I won't believe there's anything on the horizon for the First.

B&C is rapidly becoming the best place for 40k rumour round-ups.

Campaign doesn't necessarily mean a codex so it could still happen. A Shield of Baal equivalent for DA would be nice. They would have to release some pretty decent Detachment's and Formations for them to get us to stop playing our FOC altering character's.

I'm glad the Rumours have changed from DA codex to SM codex. I really do want a new codex but if DA comes out last it means we should have a good points balanced codex after GW has finished playing around with their entries in BA and SM.

Would be nice if we would get own formations for: DeathWing, Ravenwing, GreenWing, Combi-wing and FallenOnes. We'll see. We'll see. I just wish my Nephilim would become useful...

There's nothing to indicate that the 6th Edition DA 'Dex was the test bed for anything... We really don't need to scramble down that rabbit hole, let's focus on facts rather than the unsubstantiated stories we tell ourselves and each other.

There's nothing to indicate that the 6th Edition DA 'Dex was the test bed for anything... We really don't need to scramble down that rabbit hole, let's focus on facts rather than the unsubstantiated stories we tell ourselves and each other.

The internet is no place for such scurrilous use of calm and reason.

Next thing you'll be telling me the sky isn't falling. I shan't stand for it sir.

You'll have to excuse me now I'm off to bunker down in my tinfoil hat with the rest of the interwebz

According to the latest rumors from the very reliable source of Lord of Wargaming we Will probably won't see a DA codex or a DA update through a campaign book this year...

The release order should be:

- Skitarii (minidex like Harlequins)

- AdMech (full codex)

- Craftworld Eldar (the standard eldar codex renamed for IP i guess)

- Adeptus Astartes

- campaign with RG vs Tau

- Tau Empire

The other campaign should involve Eldar against Tzeentch (this could lead to the codex Tzeentch demonkin with the Tzeentch Greater Daemon in plastic)...

Nothing to see here... Move along...

Archived