Dual wielding pistol sergeants

Rizara

I don't want to make up a model if I can't use it in the store.

With something as expensive as dual pistols I'd recommend magnets, codex grammar argument or not.

I have magnetised things before but it's actually something I don't really like doing. For a single model I'm not going to bother with something like that. For something bigger perhaps.

yep, so taking two pistols still means they get an extra attack in close combat for having to melee weapons even though these melee weapons are still ranged.    It would just be nice if plasma, inferno, and hand flamers would have a modefied AP value for the fact that when firing in close quarters, the barrels may still be hot, especially since the plasma fires energy equivalent to the son, and the flamer and melta are both really hot weapons, one being fire, the other steam, so the barrels would still be hot so should at least have an AP of 6 in melee cause open flesh or just plain old cloth would get burned or singed with ease.   Just saying, it would be nice if the rules guys took some of the physics into account for some of the little details not normally seen in the rules.

See Cypher, he can use his plasma and bolt pistol in close combat, among other rules. Could make a decent pseudo-captain, for the gunslinger wing. (He can be used with any SM codex too.)

Archived