DA Terminator Librarian Pre Heresy

Epher

So there I was on Kijiji and stumbled upon a squad of pre heresy terminators for what seemed a reasonable price.  I thought they looked pretty cool and so I snapped them up.  I took one apart and I am pondering using the pauldrons on a terminator librarian. The gorget is paper and out of align for now.  Also for the era the sensor/spot light is out of place but this is what I have fanagled so far:

PH%2BTerminator%2BLibrarian.jpg

The plan is to make a shield with a sword and tome and possible psychic hood to help ID him as a libby.  I am fielding a Guardians of the Covenant army but still with the bone white Deathwing.  Back to the pauldrons... notice anything odd?  Thoughts on the mini?  Improvements?  Likes, dislikes?  I plan on making a command squad in a similar manner but with TH&SS.  I plan on fielding them with the rest of my GotC army with up to date equipment.  Fluff-wise, this may be a heresy unto itself but it is possible that these suits of armour have lasted 10,000 years?  Thoughts?

Lots of promise there. Not enough dress errr robes(LOL). Perhaps some sort of loincloth/tabard. Maybe something on top as well. The staff is a better choice then the axe but what about a mace or a hammer? It's just lacking something to me.

Dress... That's right, we like our DAs real pretty.  lol

I was thinking some robes too.  This will be my first time working with green stuff and there is nothing like starting big... robes, psychic hood, shield.  I do have some Maces of Redemption sculling about.  I will have to give one of those a try.  Thanks for the suggestions!

Archived