DA FAQ Changed again?

twopounder

It may be major sleep deprivation I'm going through right now, but It appears that our FAQ was ninja changed... again.

I just spotted the following:

So once again the FAQ states that any model (including the sergeant) can take a thunder hammer and storm shield or lightening claws.

Has it been reverted this way for a while? Am I going nuts? Can we just get someone to proofread our codex?

Sleep deprivation. Missed the part about changing the power fist.

And I have a test on Java today

ermm.gif

Off to a bad start.

Sergeant cannot take different weapons because he has no power fist to trade...  Sorry, this is the way it has been since just before 7th...

Edit:  Now everyone I know will let you do it anyway but there is always  "That Guy"...  usually at a tourny.

Sergeant cannot take different weapons because he has no power fist to trade... Sorry, this is the way it has been since just before 7th...

Yeah, I noticed that, but a little too late. Oh well. 100 terminators shall remain on my shelf a while longer. sad.png

Yeah, I'm having fun with my RW and I use DW for instant fire support for them.  I also only have 10 squads of shooty termies so it has only effected my purchasing because I have put off that hammernator squad for 6 years now...

Good one GW, You cost yourself money...

Archived