Intervention force And Karleen questions

shaun03

Planning on taking the intervention force 2 assault term and 1 shoot term. With banner. ( posting the list in army list section)

My first. question is can I attach karleen to one of the sqs. I pretty sure I can't and he needs to start with Baal strike force as that'd where he bought from, just wanted to double check. There was mixing opinions on this.

And my second questions regarding karleen is ; does he have to be on table for reserve re roll to take effect? This came up in match the other night, as date sheet say he doesn't not need to on the board for his trait to take effect. Am I correct in playing him this way.

The banner needs to go with assault terminators.

Karlaen can go with the squads.

What is the reason you think he cannot? They are all blood angel units. Hell, Karlaen could go with an allied squad of grey knights if he wanted. I suggest going over the independent character section of the rules again smile.png

The Warlord traits tells you when you lose the benefit of a warlord trait, and that is only when your warlord is dead. So Karlaen does not have to be on the board to gain the benefit of his trait. As long as he is alive, you can use it.

Thanks ,

yeah banner is with assault terminator sq left that of op.

The issue of attaching him came up with him not being part of formation so yeah assumed he couldn't because he wasn't part of the formation, assuming is mother of all :cuss up's.

Thanks ,

yeah banner is with assault terminator sq left that of op.

The issue of attaching him came up with him not being part of formation so yeah assumed he couldn't because he wasn't part of the formation, assuming is mother of all censored.gif up's.

Yea. Assume too much and Casey Ryback will get ya.

Archived