Allies Discussion

Charlo

An allied GK Nemesis Strike Force detachment brings many options to the fight, but chief among them are the ability to bring two ICs (three if you add Draigo as LOW) with Hammerhand. For an assault-based army like BA, being able to attach an IC who can buff the whole squad with +2S is amazing.... the best part about this is, unlike Furious Charge, this can be used every round of assault, not just on the charge, so those BA squads can be striking at S7 on the charge and S6 pretty much all the time.

Mortis Dreadnoughts and Contemptors.

BA get the BA Contemptor already. I can't quite remember what the differences are.

Weapon loadouts. Where the BA Contemptor is basically a Furioso Contemptor, regular ones have the ability to take two ranged weapons, conversion beam projectors, larger variety in secondary (read:fist) weapons, etc.

I´m considering using Hector Rex with a bunch of Hammer Termies in an Crusader. He has the Sanctuary Power from the start. An 2++ is nothing to sniff at.

For more cheese you can put in some AM priest for the save reroll. :) 

Im also in the mood to put some Assassins in my List. Vindicare and culexus assassin are my favorites.

I also have for other list concepts some DA Black Knights and some Grey Knights on the shelf.

I´m considering using Hector Rex with a bunch of Hammer Termies in an Crusader. He has the Sanctuary Power from the start. An 2++ is nothing to sniff at.

For more cheese you can put in some AM priest for the save reroll. smile.png

Im also in the mood to put some Assassins in my List. Vindicare and culexus assassin are my favorites.

I also have for other list concepts some DA Black Knights and some Grey Knights on the shelf.

Have you the latest rules for Hector Rex?

i don´t habe the new book but it seems someone on dakka has.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/60/635452.page

WS4/BS4/S4/T3/W3/I4/A4/Ld10/2+ Save 

Infantry (Character) 

Artificer Armor 
Bolt Pistol 
Storm Shield Arias 
Frag, Krak, and Pskout Nades 
Psychic Hood 

Indepenent Character 
Stubborn 
Psyker (Mastery Level 2) 
Adamantium Will 

Arias is Str User AP 3, Melee, Force, Slayer (Daemon and Daemon Lord) 

Slayer means you wound creatures with those special rules on a 2+, against vehicles with those rules you have Armourbane. 

Psychic Powers as follows: 
Force, Banishment, Hammerhand, and Sanctuary. 

HQ choice for Inquisition.

--

Im curios of he is bulky becaus the rules says he is infantry and has an artificer armour so he would only need one slot.

Deathwing Terminators aren't cheaper but are more flexible in their loadouts.

Except for their Sgts. They have no flexibility at all it's power sword and storm bolter period.

Technically the FAQ broke their options, but I don't think most people would try to use that to prevent you from taking LC or TH/SS on a Deathwing Sergeant. 

Archived