Rule "interception"

Piccolon

So, yeah I played a game yesterday and my opponent had a apocalypse formation of knights that gave them the rule "interception" or something like that, which, as he explained me, let him shoot down anything that enters from reserve, so he smashed my drednought pod (which I see right) and also a tactical squad that flanked due to Raven Guard rules (which is why I am questioning you guys), since they didnt enter flying nor anything like that.

The question is if that was right or not.

Which "Knights" do you mean? Imperial Knights, Dreadknights, Wraithknights?

EDIT: The Imperial Knights Household Spearhead from White Dwarf?

Whatever they were, Apocalypse Formations aren't really intended for regular 40k. Hence the name.

Which "Knights" do you mean? Imperial Knights, Dreadknights, Wraithknights?

EDIT: The Imperial Knights Household Spearhead from White Dwarf?

Whatever they were, Apocalypse Formations aren't really intended for regular 40k. Hence the name.

It was an apocalypse game, 5000 points. Guess it was the Imperial Knights formation from the WD. It was a pain in the ass.

It is important to remember that the opponent can shoot any unit that arrives from reserve at the end of your movement phase, so after drop pod occupants have disembarked.

Just remember that if he intercepts and shoots during your movement phase, he can't shoot again in his following shooting phase...

Archived