Well it was inevitable really :)

Well I sold up a few years back... But now things have changed..

It will still be a while before I paint again but I will start :)

My new found inspirations come from following a few peoples logs on here mainly Stobz (Mister I let real life stop me painting :P), Elmo (Partner in crime) and if you have not checked them out Tzens Word Bearers (His Gal Vorbak are awesome).

Anyway to cut a long story short I will be picking up a tactical squad and some paints. The Blades of Altena will march for war again.

I plan on rewriting the Blades of Altena to include a Horus Heresy element... And I know you are thinking what has this idiot got planned, well to link my HH army and 40K I plan on using a well used trope I am not proud of this but I hope I win support for this idea.

But I will also be doing Ultramarines (HH only) (They are my first love after all)

For a sneak peak :)

spacemarine.jpg

Unknown Dark Angel Legiones Astartes - Order of the Golden Blade

I hope I get some fans for this :P

Welcome back to the painting side of the hobby. If your last paint scheme is any indication, this will be a thread to watch.

I will be returning to the pure red... The scheme in the first post will be for my Heresy Dark Angels - 77th Company of the 1st Legiones Astartes - Order of the Golden Blade.

Which I plan on tying into the Blades of Altena yeah I will be using the lovely lost in the warp trope but it will be based after a particular battle the Dark Angels fight in the Great Crusade. Hopefully I can write it well enough without it being corny.

Welcome back to the painting side of the hobby. If your last paint scheme is any indication, this will be a thread to watch.

I will be returning to the pure red... The scheme in the first post will be for my Heresy Dark Angels - 77th Company of the 1st Legiones Astartes - Order of the Golden Blade.

Which I plan on tying into the Blades of Altena yeah I will be using the lovely lost in the warp trope but it will be based after a particular battle the Dark Angels fight in the Great Crusade. Hopefully I can write it well enough without it being corny.

If nothing else, we are a friendly enough bunch to suggest ways the story not being too corny.

Yes, even with my own chapter concept of involving battles, the warp and disappearing then returning etc, I received a lot of positive comments, and yeah also a few negatives...

But just like in real life, I dont have any time for negative people.

Make them your own! Remember fluff can always bend, but painted minis remain msn-wink.gif

I will be painting again the next DA painting event. smile.png I will sort my background first.

Plus we have no FW DA yet so I am not doing that element .... Or am I?

smile.png

What painting event? When? I'm still regretting not being able to take part on the last ETL. It won't happen again.

I will be painting again the next DA painting event. smile.png I will sort my background first.

Plus we have no FW DA yet so I am not doing that element .... Or am I?

smile.png

What painting event? When? I'm still regretting not being able to take part on the last ETL. It won't happen again.

I am not privy to the working of the Inner Circle but you can be sure they will have plan :)

They ALWAYS have a plan :P

Archived