Chapter Champion / Homebrew fluff / LF Feedback

Helias_Tancred

Hail Brothers!

I'm working on a Blood Angels Chapter Champion model. My favorite WH40K character has always been Sigismund (followed closely by Azkaellon). I wanted to create a individual in the current age who is a chapter champion of the Blood Angels. A hero reborn or on the rise that is unique to our glorious chapter. A mighty champion of Baal.

My first question is have you done something like this as well at any point of your involvement in this hobby?

As long as your opponent or other players are ok, would/could you use this homebrew character in the game?

If the Blood Angels were to produce a chapter champion that maybe one day could rival Sigismund or be a Sigismund-like character, what would his stats be? I'm not looking to create some munchkin gaming super character, but one who has extreme skill and talent with the blade and who has left quite a littering of defeated chaos marines, xenos champions, and other such scum msn-wink.gif ... so I'm thinking stats similar to the Black Templars Emperor's Champion guy?

I know he will be wearing artificer armor and his weapon will be a master crafted powerblade (possibly Valour's Edge from our Codex?). I'm using the sergeant torso from the BA tactical squad box along with some nice legs from that set. His sword is a left over encarmine glaive from my second Sanguinary Guard box. I decided to go helmless, but I have a couple left over death mask heads that might look cool red instead of gold?

Anyways looking for some experienced feedback and ideas are always appreciated.

Archived