DA Chapter Upgrade Pack Not Available in Canada on GW site

Epher

I was just surfing the GW site here in Canada and I noticed that the Chapter upgrade kit is no longer there.  It is not saying out of stock but it is not there at all.  Is this the same accross all the sites?  Does this ever happen and then a few days/weeks it gets placed back on the site?  I have noticed that a few other products are missing too, such as the Glade Grass.

Yes they've either accidentally run out for one reason or another, which frankly I can't see happening with such a large organised retail company. Besides it would be marked out of stock.

Or, it's been withdrawn and/or purposely run out and not replaced.

This usually presages a new release of some kind. Not sure what to make of this, it seems an odd product to pull.

Cheers

I

It was an awesome kit.  Cheap robed bodies and terminator bits, it was much more cost effective than the Veterans Pack.  You paid $17CAD more for the Vets Pack which includes this sprue here:

http://bitzbarn.com/oscommerce/catalog/images/SMTactAcces.JPG

Perhaps the folks at GW have a surplus of them.

There really is no need for GW to stock both the Chapter Upgrade Sprue and the DA Company Veterans set.  I hope there is a DA Tac Squad box coming (sign me up for 6 boxes if there is), but don't count on the removal of a redundant offering as being a meaningful indicator of anything.

I found a sprue in my local store for about $20 and grabbed it.  As long as it's still present in the Veterans box I'm OK with that - one can never have too many extra bits like that. :)

If the Ravenwing upgrade sprue is still sold I'm good - I want to convert a Librarianb and Chaplain onto bikes and hope to avoid the need for total butchery.

Archived