Fangbangers Finished Figures - void claws and sicaran 25/4

Fangbanger

Definitely digging the minis! Awesome blue-gray ^_^ I just got a Sicaran in the mail, actually. How hard was it to assemble? Any issues you ran into, or tips?

Cheers!

-Kal

Edit: Oh, one thing! In your drop pod the weathering looks awesome, but might you consider adding some scorch marks along the bottom and running up? After all, high velocity reentry into the atmosphere = bleeding hell of a lot of heat that gets created.

Definitely digging the minis! Awesome blue-gray ^_^ I just got a Sicaran in the mail, actually. How hard was it to assemble? Any issues you ran into, or tips?

Cheers!

-Kal

Edit: Oh, one thing! In your drop pod the weathering looks awesome, but might you consider adding some scorch marks along the bottom and running up? After all, high velocity reentry into the atmosphere = bleeding hell of a lot of heat that gets created.

Yeah the sicaran was my first forgeworld kit and was pretty easy to assemble. One thing I did do however was too not line up the back exaust plate properly so the floor doesn't sit flush but that was just me being stupid. Just make sure when you glue the main body to band it or clamp it over night to be sure.

As for the pods, I see your point but in all honesty, I can't be arsed....it's been an intense 2 weeks if painting and I just want the army done! Haha!

Archived