Forgeworld additions Pt.2

Just4uCupCake

Greetings my fellow B&C brethren,

I have a question actually a few. I have been braving the vast tech vaults of forgeworld and there are many wonders to behold. I recently purchased a Sicaran and currently am waiting on its arrival. My next purchase shall be a Deredeo Dred Since its just awesome. Now however my eye has been taken by a land raider Achilles Alpha. I do not have a 30k army but I love what the Volkite Culverns do and was wondering if I could run that in 40k. Truly I think it's an awesome tank and would love to throw it into my army and I was wondering what the communities thoughts and opinions would be to run that in a BA army.

Thank you for your time again brothers

I got an Achilles Alpha purely because I preferred the aesthetics over the regular Achilles, and then gave it multimeltas means there's no trouble for me fielding it. Of course if your draw towards it is purely the culverins (and I would lie if I said I wasn't tempted to use those as well... the bits now occupy my bits box, beggging for some conversion or another), you'll have to ask for permission, as its HH only (you should also be aware that the achilles alpha rules wise have different rules in addition to being armed with culverins)

Tactically I'm a fan of tarantulas, for cheap durable AA, and rapiers for fire support. 40 points for 6 twinlinked heavy bolter shots is an effective, cheap and durable solution. 80 points for 12 shots would be better than 4 devs at over 100 for non twin linked shots.

Archived