slaanesh jump pack lord load outs?

Using Crimson Slaughter you could go for this:

• Daemonheart
  • Power Fist & Lightning Claw or Blade of the Relentless & Melta Bombs
  • Sigil of Corruption

Possible to add Gift of Mutation and Slaughters Horns.

All depends on how much of your points you want to spend on him but you'll likely want some Raptors to go with him too.

If you're usiby the main Dex then the Black Mace and Burning Brand are viable (more the Brand due to the Mace using base strength).

Dual claws jumps out and grabs me, Sigil Corruption is always nice for a 4++ save. Also add melta bombs for dreds and metal bawxes

If you swap out a claw for Fist then you don't need the bombs and don't lose the bonus attack.

I'm a fan of Plasma Pistol, Bolt Pistol + Blade of the Relentless, and Melta bombs if you expect vehicles to be a big problem, but then again I see a Raptors main role to get in close and shoot the crap out of units using a mix of special weapons and pistols to do the most damage.

Using Crimson Slaughter you could go for this:

• Daemonheart
  • Power Fist & Lightning Claw or Blade of the Relentless & Melta Bombs
  • Sigil of Corruption

Possible to add Gift of Mutation and Slaughters Horns.

All depends on how much of your points you want to spend on him but you'll likely want some Raptors to go with him too.

If you're usiby the main Dex then the Black Mace and Burning Brand are viable (more the Brand due to the Mace using base strength).

Dual claws jumps out and grabs me, Sigil Corruption is always nice for a 4++ save. Also add melta bombs for dreds and metal bawxes

If you swap out a claw for Fist then you don't need the bombs and don't lose the bonus attack.

I had considered this and it is what I would normally use but with MoS the high initiative would best be used on claws, especially since you would only use fist against vehicles. Taking a fist is much more expensive than bombs also.

I had considered this and it is what I would normally use but with MoS the high initiative would best be used on claws, especially since you would only use fist against vehicles. Taking a fist is much more expensive than bombs also.

There's is that but with both you get to choose to use either the claw or fist stats. So if you get counter attacked by something the claw can't deal with you'll have the fist at full attacks.

I'm a fan of Plasma Pistol, Bolt Pistol + Blade of the Relentless, and Melta bombs if you expect vehicles to be a big problem, but then again I see a Raptors main role to get in close and shoot the crap out of units using a mix of special weapons and pistols to do the most damage.

That's actually tempting due to the "gunfighter" rules.

I like the Hand of Darkness on a Slaanesh Jump Pack lord.  Hitting Nasty stuff with the Shell Bullet and making it die is glorious-though Tzeentch lord on a disc is better for defense (The Sigils come standard by my book-lords and sorcerers start at +25 points)

I give mine the blade of the relentless, daemonheart, and sometimes slaughterers horns and sigil of corruption. Then I run him with 15 slaanesh raptors with icon of excess.

Occasionally I add a biomancy/slaanesh sorcerer to the squad too.

Archived