Dante conversion WIP

Americanzero

So I have been working on this conversion; the jump pack is from Astorath, the body is the Lord Executioner, and a death mask head from the sanguinary guard box. His right shoulder plate is also partly from the sanguinary guard box. To make it I cut most of the actual shoulder pad off and filed it down to fit. Then used greenstuff to make it flow a bit more naturally.

http://imgur.com/a/ev506

I am mostly done with him, still have some small details to finish like purity seals and his name scrolls. I am thinking I might need to add some edge highlighting with a bit of Ghenna Gold. It feels flat to me when I look at it. C&C fully welcome!

Looks great. I don't know why, but I think the model looks more like a Sanguinor than Dante, except for the axe of course. The moseying legs of the Lord Executioner don't fit too well with Astoraths JP which is modelled to look like the user is flying IMHO.

UNless I missed it, your Dante does not have an Inferno Pistol.

I'd add a colour to the axe blade to make it pop, it looks a little blended in with the rest at the moment. Maybe a blue or bright red? Otherwise looks awesome :)

Blue might be the way I go. My sang guard all have blue swords and axes so it will keep with the overall look of the army.

Archived