Question about The Veritas Vitae

LutherMax

This relic generates an additional Warlord Trait from the Strategic table in the main rule book.

Can only the Warlord take this? It doesn't say so, but it says "If the additional trait is the same as the first trait they generated, roll again..." which kind of / maybe suggests it has to be the same model selecting the first trait and the second granted by the relic.

Also, the trait granted by the relic has to be from the main rule book strategic table, but can the normal trait be from a different table (I.e. Blood Angels codex traits)?

This relic generates an additional Warlord Trait from the Strategic table in the main rule book.

Can only the Warlord take this? It doesn't say so, but it says "If the additional trait is the same as the first trait they generated, roll again..." which kind of / maybe suggests it has to be the same model selecting the first trait and the second granted by the relic.

Also, the trait granted by the relic has to be from the main rule book strategic table, but can the normal trait be from a different table (I.e. Blood Angels codex traits)?

I suppose you could give it to a model other than the warlord, but only the Warlord can have a Warlord Trait, so there wouldn't be much point. Essentially yes, only the Warlord would benefit from taking it. 

Yes, the second Warlord Trait can be from any table to which the Warlord normally has access. 

Archived