Brother 3D reporting back in...

3DJutsu

Ok so it seems that I have decided once again to pick 40k back up and take a break from video games.

As ever, it seems, I cannot seem to escape the pull of the unforgiven. I've recently purchased a second land raider and a DW Termie box bringing my total (of deathwing) to 25 termies, termie-Ichap, termie-libby, and Belial, 2 Dreads with Autocannons (as well as DCCW, AC, PC, &LC), and 2 DW Crusader/Redeemers.

Though I still have a load of Green and Ravenwing I was wondering how the new edition is treating the DW. I went on hiatus last edition and I played a lot of Ravenwing. So, a few questions if you don't mind.

How is March10k's Dual Landraider list faring these days?

Deathwing and/or Ravenwing tourney worthy? Purewings or Mixed wings?

How vile would a combo of white scars and ravenwing into a 'custom chapter' be? Now, how viable? =P

How hard is it to paint flames? My Angels of Damnation are going to share a similar paint scheme to the Legion of the Damned.

Appreciate your time, cheers. d-(^_~)z

Chaplain Lucifer! Good to see you again after so long Brother.

Now I'm sad that I spent $120 on Deathwing that could have been spent on Black Knights...

Ah well...

Now I feel a compulsion to make a Dual Raider list, DW or no. =3

Better than allying with white scars and having the trouble to paint white bikes is to have a knight on your side.

http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/600x620/99120108003_ImperialKnightNEW01.jpg

But don't worry, DW is still alive and kicking. I use a footslogging DW list and does pretty well.

Ooo, that thing would look BEAUTIFUL painted up in black and flames. (0_0)

Where can I fond out what all they are able to do? Or would someone mind posting a rough approximation of their firepower for me?

They have a codex of sorts. They have a chain-something close combat weapon that is very nice, the option of battlecannon or melta-cannon, stubbers, av13 armour, shields and something else. And they walk fast. Or something.  Then you have Forgeworld versions even more vicious...

Ah yes, speaking of forgeworld, are they openly allowed in tournaments now? Or do I need permission from my opponent or the organizer to field FW?

Archived