Almost Ready :)

Speaking from experience - get painting!

The more you buy, the more sat in the painting queue :(

Give Brother Arkley some slack. He's just starting up again and won't truly be one of us until he's accumulated an insurmountable painting backlog. :-P

Give Brother Arkley some slack. He's just starting up again and won't truly be one of us until he's accumulated an insurmountable painting backlog. :-P

Indeed. It's actually the 31st Law of the Lion: "Thou shalt buy more than you build, and build more than thou paint. So it is, and so it shall ever be, until the Sword is reforged."

At least, that's always been my approach to the hobby msn-wink.gif

@ Brother Arkley: The Blades of Altena were awesome mate, so looking forward to seeing some more red Unforgiven! thumbsup.gif

Indeed. It's actually the 31st Law of the Lion: "Thou shalt buy more than you build, and build more than thou paint. So it is, and so it shall ever be, until the Sword is reforged."

If I had any doubt as to whether I was truly one of the Unforgiven now, it has been abolished.  I started Dark Angels less than a month ago and currently have only painted my Belial conversion and three Deathwing terminators, out of 16 Terminators, 11 Bikes, 20 Tactical marines, 10 Veterans, a jet fighter and Throne only knows what else I'll convert from my existing backlog.

At least, that's always been my approach to the hobby msn-wink.gif

@ Brother Arkley: The Blades of Altena were awesome mate, so looking forward to seeing some more red Unforgiven! thumbsup.gif

Blades of Altena no longer :) I have changed the name :)... Blades of Alaric but it will all become clear I have done some major reworking of the fluff.

I am really glad to have all of you guys support it means so much to me. I hope I do not disappoint.

Speaking from experience - get painting!

The more you buy, the more sat in the painting queue sad.png

I could not resist :(

But I did need the Devastors for a Heavy Bolter :) and I am not sure how the Tactical Squad got in the basket msn-wink.gif

I also have something else coming for a special project, some Vets and Standard Bearer.

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k574/jetpaczx/20150324_111049_zps3qj3jxlq.jpg

I suffer from the same problem.  I need a part or two for whatever I'm currently working on, so I go and buy a box of something.

For instance, I need a Ravenwing fairing and torsos for my attack bike conversion - and my store doesn't have any of the sprues separately.  So what will I do?  Buy a Battleforce box, of course - doubling the number of bikes to do. :)

Archived