Inquisitor Cassian Gregorius and Retinue 26/03/2015

Hail all,

Since by forced dispersement of the VIII Legion, I have since set my 40k goals to a smaller more elite force (originally planed to work a Inquisitorial Knight in there but got hit by another finical roadblock so settling for a Inquisitor Lord and his Bodyguard retinue).

So I bring to you my W.I.P Inquisitorial Retinue, equipped with Scion gear (only the best right? msn-wink.gif ) inspired by Assassins which they will be counting as and having a hint of the look of Arbites for good measure.

Now im awaiting my Mini that will become the Inquisitor and The Forgeworld Grey Knight/Inquisitor Brass sheet to finish off these riot shields but the main bit of work has been done with a few tweaks to go)

Group Shot

Power Sword Bodyguard
Sniper Bodyguard

Poison Dagger Bodyguard

Neuro Gauntlet Bodyguard

Anti-Psyker Bodyguard

I hope you guys like them so far.

Here is my start to Inquisitor Cassian Gregorius.

Just a simple barrel swap on a plasma pistol to create a custom pistol for this Mixed Ordos Inquisitor.

Simple but looks great, I will paint it up similar to Volkite weaponary.

Looking good. Are those shields scratch built?

Thanks, nope they are from the Anti-Riot Maximini set. They are nice and basic enough to add your own symbols etc on so took the easy route msn-wink.gif

@Brother Dallo

Thanks the kit just has great little details that work so well together.

@Olis

Ah well that is where the fun will happen, I will be mainly mixing bits from the Scion kit and a base model with a few tweaks. To inspire your imagination of what might be created, I will be to start with counting my Inquisitor as a Callidus Assassin and aim to represent this on the model. Also I am a fan of Coteaz look and will have something similar but unique (not sure what colour scheme to go with but ill see once built).

Archived