Santic anyone tried it out?

I've ran sanctic a couple of times. First time it was agaisnt dark angels and the sorcerer A gloriously succeeded in dropping a vortex on their superheavy, unfortunately he killed himself in the process.

In an other game sorcerer B succesfully cast the spell that deepstrikes him and his squad to location x. Unfortunately his aim wasn't quite on spot and he scattered 9 inches, causing a mishap and getting lost in the warp forever with his mates... over 600 points of damage with a single spell.

Santic is a very... powerfull and also sort of reliable. Things will die, but the question is on who's side? =)

I'm thinking of trying out the poor sorcerer lumbered with the mark of tzeentch it, as not getting the primaris does nto sting quite so much as it normally does, and most of the powers are nice 1 warp charges as well, and go nicely with either thousand sons or Ruberic marines.

So had a 500 point game vs daemons i took

2 oblits

Level 3 sorceror familiar sigil on santic

20 cultists 18 auto guns shotgun heavy stubber

10 cultists

While my sorceror killed himself turn 2 due to perils he gave my oblits hammet hand and sanctuary turn 2 and gave a unit of flesh hounds a 6+ invun twice

Santic is a very... powerfull and also sort of reliable. Things will die, but the question is on who's side? =)

Actually this could theoretically be beneficial for the Tactical Objectives: Khorne cares not from whom the blood flows...

2 oblits

10 cultists

While my sorceror killed himself turn 2 due to perils he gave my oblits hammet hand and sanctuary turn 2 and gave a unit of flesh hounds a 6+ invun twice

I was thinking this would be a certain death for your sorc. I'm playing Grey Knights with the Sanctic of course, but I can't fathom making it work without Grey Knights. Yes it's good, but so easy to Peril outside of GK.

2 oblits

10 cultists

I was thinking this would be a certain death for your sorc. I'm playing Grey Knights with the Sanctic of course, but I can't fathom making it work without Grey Knights. Yes it's good, but so easy to Peril outside of GK.

Mainly i was chucking one dice at powers. That combined with the spell familiar basically almost guarenteed my powers went off he did perils twice and kill himself (first time i chucked 3 dice at banishment then turn 2 he failed to cast cleansing flame but rolled a double one)

Archived