Undivided with Marks, Vrosh Tattersoul and other goofiness

Prot

Hey guys,

I'm constructing a unique list and wanted to put some different 'fun' items in the list and I realized I'm not sure how they mesh together.

First off Vrosh Tattersoul. Cool guy. Does he use an HQ or is he just a 'detachment' for my Crimson Slaughter? (IE: Do I still have 2 HQ choices left for my CAD?)

Vrosh is kinda of cool, not optimal for a challenge but I always try everything once....So here's my conundrum with him:

- He doesn't have a mark, can't take one. However he does have Rage. So what if the rest of the squad doesn't have rage?

- Conversely, what if the squad he's with (Chosen in my case) Take a Mark of Khorne? That would solve any Rage questions but then how does Counter Attack work with that squad?

- Finally, let's assume the above scenario PLUS I take a Khornate Icon of Wrath? Now how does Furious Charge work in this case? How does my ability to re-roll charge distances work?

Goofy questions I know. I don't know if anyone has tried Vrosh but it seems my 'thing' is to try the new stuff for CSM and see if I can make it work. It's an interesting challenge. (As a side note I still actually enjoy the Helguard formation and WISH more people would try it!)

What/where are the rules for Vrosh? 

Yea, I had to re-buy the set. The original DV set did not have him in it (he was the stand alone character blister). But the re-release of the DV set came with him, and his own rules. (He's okay, basically a glorified axe toting champion w/ 2 wounds) 

But I'm wondering if that's just a datasheet I can include in my army? Or if it counts as part of the CAD?

Rage is on a model by model basis.

I think counter attack transfers to the rest of a unit if one model in the unit has it.

Rerolling charge distances has no impact on the other rules, I think.

Thanks, I'll look up counter charge (funny how some special abilities transfer and some don't) but are you saying as long as the rest of the squad can use the banner, he'd get to benefit from the re-roll charge range (He just wouldn't have furious charge)?

Archived