How do warbands acquire titans?

Cheers for the input once again guys.

Well it would be serving a nurgle warband if I was to get one so I like the virus idea.

Maybe the sorcerer and the warp smith work together to bound the essence of a great unclean one to the titan, enslaving the daemon and therefore the titan into doing the warbands bidding? How about summin like that?

If Warpsmiths can bind Bloodthirsters, the least co-operative, angriest greater daemons around, into Lord of Skulls, then they should have no problem convincing a jovial Great Unclean One that a Titan would make a fantastic plague vector. I'm not even sure they'd need to enslave it really, just make it clear that they will spread Nurgle's blessings wherever they go.

Cheers for the input once again guys.

Well it would be serving a nurgle warband if I was to get one so I like the virus idea.

Maybe the sorcerer and the warp smith work together to bound the essence of a great unclean one to the titan, enslaving the daemon and therefore the titan into doing the warbands bidding? How about summin like that?

If Warpsmiths can bind Bloodthirsters, the least co-operative, angriest greater daemons around, into Lord of Skulls, then they should have no problem convincing a jovial Great Unclean One that a Titan would make a fantastic plague vector. I'm not even sure they'd need to enslave it really, just make it clear that they will spread Nurgle's blessings wherever they go.

Tbf its easy to bind a blood thirster the warp smith just has to buy it some flowers a nice box of chocolates and maybe a rom com or 2

For my army, Sons of the Soulless, the Warhound Titan, Titus Avira (Fire Spirit) through a combination of calling in old alliances and promise of battlefield salvage/spoils.

In the fluff for my army, they are partly descended from and draw strong ties to the Thousand Sons Legion. And the Titan Legion, Legio Azatrill, had close ties during and after the events of the HH.

I figured it's a fluffy way to explain how my war band has a Titan.

As I side note I've also found an old GW pdf download from when Apocalypse was first released and they gave a datasheet for the Epic Silver Tower of Tzeentch in 40K. I'm currently working on scratch building me one.

Archived