Ending of Tallarn Ironclad! (Spoilers)

gogmagog

You mean the captain who accompanied Kord? That is a good question, considering how Kord was purposefull left to die without comms.

I also have a few other questions (just finished the book an hour ago):

1) What was the buried weapon/structure? And who/what did Hrend see down there?

2) What is the significance of the deamonettes illustrated in the hard cover of the book? Was the artifact related to Slaanesh?

3) There was some mention that there was actually three alpha legion 'Jalen' operatives. Two of them were killed, and Iaeo stated that his mission (to kill Jalen) was complete in the end, so who was the third one? Kord (a bit far fetched..)?

Feels the book kind of ended too early.

In regards to who Jalen number three was, it was the scout tank captain as far as I could tell (who was crewing Kord's tank in the end).

That sounds right, from memory.

RE: Iron Hands:

I don't recall it being explicitly stated, so either we infer they were destroyed or escaped... I think it was deliberately ambiguous, but I confess I don't remember with perfect clarity. I think the other events needed to be tied up and together, whereas that could be plausibly left to the imagination. With Kord being left to die, the former appears more likely.

RE: Iron Hands:

I don't recall it being explicitly stated, so either we infer they were destroyed or escaped... I think it was deliberately ambiguous, but I confess I don't remember with perfect clarity. I think the other events needed to be tied up and together, whereas that could be plausibly left to the imagination. With Kord being left to die, the former appears more likely.

Actually... yeah. I don't specifically recall either...

Archived