DV DA

Canadian_F_H

Picked up DV. Seams like a decent start for a DA force. Going to keep it compact, I want a couple of small armies for pick up 500 to 1000pt games when I have time. No codex yet so I don't know how much this force is worth ATM.

By my calculation, the DV force was worth exactly 700 points, if Raphael is a Veteran Sergeant as his stats indicate.  If you use Balthasar as a counts-as Azrael,it's a little more, but given the statlines in the box, it's 700 total on the nose.

I can check with my buddy - not having the CSM codex myself I am unsure.  They are apparently actually balanced if you add in the Interrogator-Chaplain from the 6th Edition box, from what I heard.

Battlescribe tells me that 1 Chaos lord, 1 hellbrute, 5 chosen and 20 cultists cost 355 points. That's without any upgrades but not even close to 700.

Well the helbrute has a multimelta, and the csm lord has a power sword and plasma pistol, the chosen are 6 guys, with a pair of lightening claws, a power fist, a power Axe, and a leader with a power weapon, looks like a scepter... That should add a little weight...

Also their is that is odd ball csm hero with 2 wounds and 2 attacks and challenge rules reminiscent of the emperors champion...

Well the helbrute has a multimelta, and the csm lord has a power sword and plasma pistol, the chosen are 6 guys, with a pair of lightening claws, a power fist, a power Axe, and a leader with a power weapon, looks like a scepter... That should add a little weight...Also their is that is odd ball csm hero with 2 wounds and 2 attacks and challenge rules reminiscent of the emperors champion...

10 cultists- 1flamer= 55pts.

10 cultists- 8 autoguns, heavy stubber, shotgun= 62

Helbrute= 105

Chaos Lord= 110

Chosen=193

Odd ball came with a description because he is non codex, and is supposed to be Crimsion Slaughter only and only played in like 3 mission types.

What we got here totals to 525pts.

However I don't know about the CS guy and one could add marks, icons, etc, to bump points.

Kinda off topic but if the title of the thread is referencing the band. thumbsup.gif Haven't listened to that in a long time.

Still searching for a studio version of I am Chewbacca.

Ok nothing more to see here folks...move along.

Archived