Road to Veteran's 2015

Morticon

Was it free?

It was!!! 

My mate- (one of the DE players) owns a micro-brewery ^_^  He sponsored prizes for best general and wooden spoon and best new comer.  As well as giving his mates a bottle or two.  

What the blazes is the wooden spoon for :D

It's a British thing. Usually have it at Pub Quizes and the like! I think if that happened to me I'd have to paint a little wooden spoon campaign badge on a model used in the tourney xD

What the blazes is the wooden spoon for biggrin.png

It's a British thing. Usually have it at Pub Quizes and the like! I think if that happened to me I'd have to paint a little wooden spoon campaign badge on a model used in the tourney xD

Well, looks like you will need to leave a bit of space on your Freeblade Knight in case you do come it last at some point :D

You never said the result of the first game! We're assuming you won given you had the primary and tertiary?

Jol - remember theres no "win/draw/loss"  in Vets -its simply a points grab every mission.

My total score for game 1 was:

22 - 2 (Primary + Tertiary + 1xBonus  vs. 1xbonus)

Going into game five, what was your position?

After game four i'm doing very well. I'm on 124 battle points.  The next highest is Bernard (the Khorne player) with 103. 

A few others have 96, 94 and 90.  But i had been focusing very strongly on the points - despite not getting max in game one.  Going in to game 3 I was on 92, with the next highest at 81 and then 77.

I'm on fairly high comp (48/60 i think) and then no issues with painting/game etiquette. 

Going in to game 5, i'm up against Sjoerd from up-country.  He's a solid player that ive played against in numerous tournaments.  I played him in the 2011 nationals and narrowly and luckily beat him.  It's always a very strong game.

Going in to this game however....the new Khorne Doges are something scary. 

Archived