The Ashen Lions/Blades of Truth Chapters [WIP]

Dizzyeye01

So I thought getting a thread up to show my progress in developing my ideas for the chapters would be a good idea, getting C&C is always helpful after all. I'll be posting up sections along with any other fluff that is under this, including stories and so on but first, getting the info of the chapter itself is priority number one.

So, the idea. I will be developing a chapter, giving two viewpoints of them at different time periods. At first the chapter is known as the Ashen Lions but after a series of events become the Blades of Truth. Because of the changes the chapter will face, I'm considering them two different concepts. Also, instead of giving a point of view of knowing everything, the Ashen Lions would be done in a way to show reports from say an Inquisitor or something along those lines. Anyhow, here's the general idea for the Ashen Lions.

• Successors of the Dark Angels (Perhaps founded from survivors of the Lions Sable?)
  • Homeworld called [insert Name], famed for it's deserts. Legends of a giant knight helping locals (Fallen in truth)
  • Recruits all experience rebirth from human to space marine, having a crypt built to honor them (Like the Grey Knights)
  • Tactics focus on cutting the head (killing officers) favoring infantry and stealth tactics
  • Alpha Legion start brainwashing locals with potential of becoming recruits. Eventually lunches assault on the chapter which goes into madness when brainwashed recruits (now full space marines) are driven mad, causing chapter to be destroyed (With survivors)

That's the general idea for the Ashen Lions, now onto the Blades of Truth.

• Survivors of the Ashen Lions mixed with Loyalist Fallen
  • While originally suspicious of the Fallen, the Ashen Lions marines learn their side of the story and now plan to hunt down the Alpha Legion who broke their chapter and the Dark Angels for being zealous.

Now with the Fallen. The way I see it is that the marines who join up objected with going into conflict with the Dark Angels and so were taken prisoner. When the rest of the Legion comes to Caliban, they break free but are presumed followers of Luther and assaulted. Anyhow I'll leave it there for now. As I said, more will be added but till then, any C&C is appreciated smile.png

Archived