I made a mistake

Americanzero

So I made a mistake. I am just getting back in after being out since 4th/5th Ed...figured I would buy a flyer to add to my force. I bought a stormtalon instead of the storm raven. I didn't realize my mistake untill I had already assembled it. So, am I going to have to paint it up in a different scheme and ally it in? Or is there a data slate or other rule set that will let me use it with the BA? I feel like there were rules somewhere In a WD or something but I can't seem to find them.

Paint it up as blood angels. Do you have a scout squad? If so, run a small allied force? Really no need to paint them not as blood angels. You could use it as an excuse to get a thunderfire as well- if you're taking sm allies you may as well get some of the things we cant take. Though yes, without allies, or without spending more on another 2 fliers, you cant use it in a bound list. On the other hand you can play unbound or if with friends/people you know they may be fine with you using it anyway- its not the most overpowered unit in tbe game or anything......

Archived