Daemonkin Warband Name?

Targetlock

Hi

So I'm busy at work on my own Daemonkin warband, rather than using a set colour scheme I've created my own force and will come up with background for it too, ive done this for all my armies :) im just struggling on a badass sounding name for them. my force consists of various traitors and renegades from different warbands and other traitor loyalists. the idea for my army commander is a former blood angel death company marine who was thought to have died in battle but was saved by chaos forces and reborn into the service of khorne. kind of like the idea of my force as some kind of death cult, i was inspired by the idea of the scriptures of slaughter.

Here is my army commander, to give you a rough idea of the colour scheme, sorry for the image quality. the force symbol is an open-fanged mouth painted in white. 

khornate lord

so any cool suggestions? i did think the Carnage but anyone got a cooler idea :) thanks for your help

Vermilion Death, Brass Reapers, Harvesters of Sorrow, Bone Renders, Brass Death, Cranial Collectors, Feasters of Slaughter, Blades of War, Spine crackers, Red Tides of War, Harbingers of Slaughter.

All of the above seem to hit the keywords used in Khorne based stuff. So choose one at random and go with it.

thanks for the suggestions smile.png

The Slaughter Knights im thinking could be a cool name smile.png what do you reckon? I'm thinking the bone renders could be name of the Charnel cohort of the warbands chosen bloodthirster.

re-ordered the name to the Knights of Slaughter :)

Vermilion Death, Brass Reapers, Harvesters of Sorrow, Bone Renders, Brass Death, Cranial Collectors, Feasters of Slaughter, Blades of War, Spine crackers, Red Tides of War, Harbingers of Slaughter.

GW should hire you ;)

Archived