BA Allies help

Emprah2508

Hi everyone

I'm currently considering whether to get either 10 grey knights in power armour and a termi squad and of course the dex or I could buy a knight titan plus dex or a sanguine strike force Its all up in the air at the moment your thoughts will be greatly appreciated I'm leaning towards the grey knights because I love psycers.

What do you think?

If you looking for boost in physic phase, take loth from the red scorpins hands down the best phsyic in power armour. The rules are free to down load, don't have the link but it's on FWsite. This way you save the cash of having to buy another dex just for allies. You can fit him and 9 man strong tac sq in our FA drop pods and land with nasty suprise.

Are kingths big your meta? If everyone got one then play on there level. But other than cool factors and way to show off on painting skills kights are lackluster, unless your taking FW types, they make less friends than normal Knights.

Each of ally's you listed offer something than different to a list. If you gave a run down of your go to list it make help with allies.

If you looking for boost in physic phase, take loth from the red scorpins hands down the best phsyic in power armour. The rules are free to down load, don't have the link but it's on FWsite. This way you save the cash of having to buy another dex just for allies. You can fit him and 9 man strong tac sq in our FA drop pods and land with nasty suprise.

Are kingths big your meta? If everyone got one then play on there level. But other than cool factors and way to show off on painting skills kights are lackluster, unless your taking FW types, they make less friends than normal Knights.

Each of ally's you listed offer something than different to a list. If you gave a run down of your go to list it make help with allies.

What makes loth such a good psyker?

I've not heard of him before

and the reason i wanted to go grey knights is because i fancy an army of them anyway plus not many people use knights at my hobby store but i wanted one to reck some face

What makes loth such a good psyker?

I've not heard of him before

and the reason i wanted to go grey knights is because i fancy an army of them anyway plus not many people use knights at my hobby store but i wanted one to reck some face

He can choose his powers as opposed to Rolling for random ones, so he is very strong and you can plan a list around him having certain powers.

You can also do a really nice and fluffy allied detatchment with him and a small tac squad with an apothecary (sanguinary noviate in our case ;) ) to hold objectives.

Archived