A new Angel

Lokil

Hey fellow Brothers,

I am new to these forums. After reading for the last few days I decided to make an account and pitch in the little humble knowledge and incredible opinions of mine :P

I have only recently started to actually play my Dark Angels and have only been painting before. I look forward to giving council (more on painting though I am not an incredible painter) and receiving council. You seem to be a pretty decent bunch and I would be honoured to be part of the Rock.

And finally,

FOR THE LION!

Hey fellow Brothers,

I am new to these forums. After reading for the last few days I decided to make an account and pitch in the little humble knowledge and incredible opinions of mine :P

I have only recently started to actually play my Dark Angels and have only been painting before. I look forward to giving council (more on painting though I am not an incredible painter) and receiving council. You seem to be a pretty decent bunch and I would be honoured to be part of the Rock.

And finally,

FOR THE LION!

welcome to the nut house :P

Welcome and enjoy your stay. My advice, only take half of what I say seriously. Good luck guessing which half. msn-wink.gif

Always happy to see new blood.

Go ahead and apply that to everything that is said in here. Remember Circles within Circles, a little bit of truth in every lie, and most importantly don't ask too many questions about our past... Kinda touchy on that subject.

Welcome! You're just in time for the painting competition. You'll get to show off to your fellow angels!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes! I will definitely have time to paint most of my army! The goal is to be done by the end of summer (My brother and I have a competition who will paint more and he is ahead at the moment) So that coincides well with the painting competition.

Prot, so far it seems like 70%-90% of what you said was helpful to me :P

Cheers

Archived