Loki's Dark Angels - Belial feedback requested

LokisSword

Hi all,

I've got a WIP post in the relevant forum (link in my sig), but I know that some of our brothers from this forum might not venture over there all the time.

I humbly request some feedback on my Belial stand-in (hate the GW model).

I would be very much obliged if you'd let me know what you think, I've asked a couple of questions below the pics. 

Post is here, many thanks in advance.

This is also one half of my first ETL vow, so would be nice to get some feedback so he's ready to go on the 1st May.

Many thanks!

I like it a lot actually! Though since he has way more details than all other HQs we have he looks more like prim arch material etc. but if the main problem is that he looks to good it may not be a problem at all... :)

Chaplain Lucifer, Captain Semper and Grand Master Belial: Thank you for your kind words and also for your comments in the other thread, much appreciated.

Lokil: I'll take that problem! Maybe one day we'll get an awesome Azrael model with tones of detail and Belial will look suitably pimp next to him? I don't actually own Azrael at the moment, maybe I should model a stand in for that to smile.png He (my Belial) doesn't look too out of place next to the Finecast Termi Librarian and Chaplain - although he's atleast a head taller I think. He's been eating his Weetabix.

Brother Arkley: No need to apologise, we are all Brothers here. I can totally see that their stuff isn't too everyone's taste, there's lots of it that I wouldn't buy either. Ultimately I only ended up with the 3 I have since they came up ridiculously cheap on ebay.

That said I really like the sense of presence and proportions on this particular model - he's a chunky immovable object.

For those that are interested here he is as he now stands:

IMAG0169_1.jpg

Thanks all!

I really like your pose too Lokisword. I too bought my scibor on eBay for so cheap I couldn't pass it up, was going to make a Lion, but decided it wasn't good enough! I'm glad you got to use the arms, mine came with a power fist on one and I couldn't adapt it(just started this kind of work, and first time with resin) so I had to substitute termie arms, and made them match.

I tried to post a pic on your other thread to compare our Belials but iPad never cooperates. The link works, but the pic isn't showing in the post, will fix it tomorrow on the PC because it's 11 PM and I have PT @ 0515

JGeils81: Loving your version to! Great minds think alike definitely...

Lokil: Hopefully won't have to wait too long to see him painted, I'm doing him for the ETL. As for IC's - erm... I don't have any painted.

Hoping my later ETL vows will solve that to! 

Archived