Angels of absolution army

xXxVATIKINxXx

Hey guys n girls,

After searching widely on the net I'm not 100 percent sure on what colour the robes are on the DA successor chapter Angels of Absolution.

Also to fit this successor theme would a mix of green and deathwing led by ezekiel fit? I'm planning all models to be robed and hooded. Please add your thoughts and input! Oh and I have recently just bought my first DA squad. Got me some terminators. Starting to put them together and using the death knight robe bodies with tactical terminator arms and weaponry. Looking great so far!

Thanks!

xXxVATIKINxXx

Angels of Absolution have very few official material on them.  You have the power to colour the robes to your liking. I've seen them done black, darker bone/brown or green . I would definately go for one of these colours since they are more connected to DA theme. However there is a Vraks Campaign book and Angels of Absolution are shown with green loincloths so that should be also the colour of the Robes.

http://1d4chan.org/images/7/74/Vraks32.jpg

Good luck with the army!

Cheers!

Thanks Lucifer and how did I know you were gonna be the first to post! Awesomeness!

Glad to be of service. And if you have psyker powers to guess I was the first one to post we probably need to have a little chat in Interrogation Room 42... devil.gif

Archived