New Member of the Family!

masterchief2095

Hey everyone,

Didn't notice this part of the forum. Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. I've been collecting DA's for a while now and figured I should start playing. I love the lore of the Dark Angels and I've started some conversion projects I can't wait to show once I finish. 

I live in the Up-State NY area if anybody wants to play! I am new to playing so any advice would be helpful also! 

Welcome! Shortly hereafter a watcher will be assigned to you. I look forward to seeing if you surv.... If you'll join our faction for the ETL starting soon!

Seriously though, always excited to have a new mind painting and converting. Post some of your work when you get the chance.

Mainly a post done by you. I will paint up this many tac squads, model's etc. Then they total up the points cost of all models per each codex and add each together. So the DA forum gets however many points for you completing your painting of X many units.

Makes for a great incentive forced me to paint 100 Terminators (not well because I'm terrible at painting). Plus its fun talking smack to other factions on the website.

Welcome and good luck. Don't get discouraged if you are having a hard time winning (not sure what your play experience level is) but DA are hard to learn. We don't get the auto win combos lots of factions get. I liken it to playing 40K marines on hard mode. Once you get it down its awesome but getting there is a steep learning curve.

Welcome

Archived