Mechanicum/Mechanicus Arch Magos on Abeyant Conversion

GravenGames

Hey all,

I've been working on this conversion for a while and am now nearing completion, there's a little bit more to do but I think you can see what I'm aiming at. I wanted an impressive looking magos for my Legio Cybernetica army but wasn't sold on the offerings from Forge World. Here's what I have come up with so far, there are more pics and info here: Arch Magos Dominus Conversion
This will represent an Arch Magos Dominus with Abeyant, Machinator Array, plus a few smaller wargear items - what do you think?

http://gravengames.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/2-Arch-Magos-Dominus-Prime-Conversion-Mechanicus-Mechanicum-Warhammer-40k.jpg

I like it! Nice use of inq K.  all that resin...

I have been wanting to make my own Abeyant, but I am just amassing the bits for now. Keep up the great work though! Would love to see some upclose detail shots =)

But that isn't really Inquisitor Karamazov is it? It looks like it was completely scratch built from a Dreadnought, plasticard, and other bits.

That is fantastic. The tubes are top notch (I assume you are using a tentacle making tool judging by the regularity of the ribbing) and the model overall is a great concept. It's like Stephen Hawking's angry techpriest descendent. Two thumbs up. :tu: :tu: 

Archived