Topping off my list.

shaun03

after play testing my current list and with new space clowns and khorne match ups under control GW drops new eldar on us, well play GW two easy threats learn agsint. But rumor and leaks show the eldar are getting tougher. Not hating just want to be ready. Oh and new knights as well. So counter act this flow for event at end of May I want to bring some new blood to my list. I have cleared out 140 points could move it to 150-170 if I drop few more toys.

So for replacing the 140

Go to meltaside ASM. But this getting old and caught on to most players know it's coming and when possible they block units and learning ways to reduce effeteness.

Than FW drop us the laser destroy vindicator. So for 2 MB than normak Vin we get 48rang 9S AP1 twinlinked ordnance shot, when it doesn't move boost it 2 TL shots, want to risk a HP power charge and get 3TL shots, so adding Ap1 and ordnance it cheap AT. Can pose a good threat to Knights, and greater threat other armor. And it can be made FAST should you choose to do so.

(I don't know how to add spoilers so I can't compress the list that I referring to so I posting in full)

1850 competitive

HQ

Librarian lv 1 VV, Auspex JP 100

Chaplin Auspex JP 100

Troops

Tactical SQ heavy flamer, flamer ,sgt x 2 hand flamer. Rhino 220

Tactical SQ grav gun. Sgt grav-pistol. Rhino 215

Elites

Command squad JP x 3 SS ,2 melta guns thunder hammer 205 ( librarian goes here)

Death CO x 10 JP, 1 pf, 2 power swords and 1 power maul. 300 (Chaplin goes here)

Death CO x 10 JP, 1 pf, 2 power swords and 1 power maul. 300

Heavy support

Sicaran 135

Sicaran 135

Archived